Our Market Atmosphere
Trove offers a diverse range of creative art to our customers and supporters. We have a strong reputation in the local community; supporting local makers and those from further afield. We support our makers by helping them gain exposure and furthering their opportunities to develop their brand.
Trove Makers’ Market is connected with the local community. We take pride in the location of our market and our connections with this community and as such, we ask that all market representatives (makers included) maintain a professional, positive and approachable image and a sense of community at all times during the market.
Trove Makers’ Market is the ideal opportunity for makers to interact with customers and gain important insight into their work.
We offer the following criteria for our makers to consider when applying for a stall at Trove Makers' Market.
- We accept handmade products, fair-trade products, independent designs and high quality vintage products. If you have a product you think may be suitable but you aren't sure if it meets our criteria, please contact us and we'll be more than happy to take a look!
- We offer an array of mediums of art and creative pieces on sale so that our market appeals to a diverse range of customers. For this reason, your products must be innovative with a commitment to independent design. We want to see product that isn't seen in the commercial arena or heavily saturated market.
- The image of stalls must reflect the overall image of the market. We encourage makers to consider utilising their space creatively and professionally and making further contact with stall customers accessible. Branding should be sophisticated and clear and makers who pay attention to detail will be highly considered.
2023 Market Dates
We do not operate in January or winter (June, July and August). In 2023, we will also be taking a break in February.
Applications will be assessed within two weeks of receipt of application form.
Please note: Fees are due 7 days from date of invoice
SUN 19 MARCH 2023
SUN 16 APRIL 2023
SUN 21 MAY 2023
SUN 17 SEPTEMBER 2023
SUN 15 OCTOBER 2023
SUN 19 NOVEMBER 2023
SUN 3 DECEMBER 2023
We take our application process seriously and we want to see that you are passionate about what you do.
Please feel free to contact us via our contact page with any questions about our market or your application.
Applications must have clear information about your products and how they are made including clear consistent imagery that compliments your work.
You cannot apply more than once under a different name and only one application per maker is accepted.
Market management has taken out a public liability insurance police for the amount of $10 million on behalf of the stallholders.
If you're a returning stallholder we would like to see that your work is progressive.
We do not accept makers with products that are retailing in major stores.
1. Read the Market Terms & Conditions. This page is protected by password: troveterms
2. If you would like to apply for a stall, fill out the Stallholders' Application Form and hit the "apply now" button.
3. Confirmation will be sent to successful applicants (along with a request for fee payment) to their nominated e-mail by the dates outlined above.
4. Fees must be paid by the due date or your stall will be forfeited.
5. Once fees have been received, stall allocation will be sent to your nominated e-mail by the dates outlined above.